No doubt, pickup play is a key driver to developing sports skills and game IQ.
The following two efforts will try to emulate pickup play for soccer, since it is sorely lacking in the U.S.
- 25 weeks
- Personal Training from proven, yes proven, coaches operating at the cutting edge of youth development
- 75 hours – of available pickup games
- Consistent exposure to proper pickup culture
- Under the eyes of 3four3 staff on a weekly basis
- 4 practices will be offered each week. Players may attend as many as they wish.
- The daily training atmosphere will be a point of emphasis.
- Individual and small group play will be emphasized.
- Freedom of expression will be encouraged.
These seem like steps in the right direction.
I wish them the best of luck.