Here’s what he calls The Big Nuge 13:
- Life is not fair. Get used to it.
- Social justice is a commie scam. Read the drivel of Saul Alinsky and fight it with all you’ve got.
- Nobody owes you jacksquat. You will either earn your own way, or feel like a helpless leech. There is no middle ground.
- Economic equality is for sheep. If you really believe we are all equal in our capabilities you will go nowhere.
- The minimum wage is for minimum wage earners. If you believe you are worth more, go get it. Show by your productivity and professionalism that you are better than minimum. Upgrade awaits upgraders.
- The government cannot create jobs for you. You must create your own worth by proving yourself to be a gungho benefit for your employer. If you think you can do better, by all means, do better.
- Partying should not include dangerous or foolish behavior. Clean and sober always provides the most memorable parties without the danger of puking, stumbling, making an ass of yourself or passing out and dying.
- Peer pressure is for sheep. Stand up for what you believe in.
- The whole world sucks, but America still sucks less. Learn your history and be the best we the people participant that you can be.
- Don’t fall for the curse of political correctness. Feeling good is not as important asdoing good.
- Posture and hygiene matters. Carry yourself with dignity and treat others as you would have them treat you.
- Tell me who you go with and I will tell you what you are. Avoid losers for they will drag you down.
- Sometimes you give the world the best you got and you get kicked in the teeth. Give the world the best you got anyway.